Building a Modular Home in WA: What You Need to Know
The Western Australian construction industry is experiencing a big shift, driven by high quality modular homes.
Homeowners are reaping the benefits of modular homes with a uniquely designed house built in a little over 3 months. Here’s what you need to know if you’re considering joining the increasing number of modular home owners in Perth.
1. Quality is key
Modular homes in Perth are built in the controlled environment of a manufacturing facility. This allows construction manager to keep a closer eye on the process, delivering on the Evoke Living promise of exceptional quality and unique inclusions in every modular home.
2. The modular home construction process
Like a traditional build, the pre-contract process (inspections, Council approvals, bushfire assessments) normally takes 6-12 weeks. However the innovative modular home construction process streamlines everything from this point on.
Final land preparation and early construction happen simultaneously and takes around 15 weeks for us to build your vision off-site. Then we transport your brand new home to site and can have it ready for handover in just 2 days.
3. Modular homes in WA solve several problems at once
Modular homes are Perth’s solution for drawn-out construction timelines and unreliable builders. The same is true in regional Western Australia, with modular homes delivering several benefits:
- Weather resistant to withstand scorching summers and chilly winters
- Flexible floor plans to suit any block size
- Knock down rebuild solution for investors and builders capitalising on a prime location
- Tested for transport; pre-stressed concrete and pre-fabricated steel frames make transportable homes more durable
- Customised designs means every homeowner can have their dream home, right down to the choice of fixtures and features
Evoke Living building premium modular homes for WA
Modular homes are changing the face of construction in our state, for the benefit of homeowners. West Aussies from the city to the farthest-flung regional areas can realise their dreams of building a truly unique home in as little as 15 weeks.
Get in touch to find out how Evoke Living make building modular and transportable homes in WA easier, more affordable and faster without ever compromising on quality.